How to use Facebook login intregation

• Hello Guest, Are you looking for a product but it doesn't exist? Or would you like a customized add-on?
    Contact us for a personalized quote.
  • Hello Guest, A discount code is available. Code: LESS30

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Replace image

JoyFreak

Customer
Nov 23, 2017
As title says.

The xenforo official guide is outdated as the facebook template has been changed. I have tired many various ways but no luck, can someone please provide an updated guide?

THANKS

JoyFreak

Customer
Nov 23, 2017
Yes that part is easy! But when you set it up on Facebook it’s hard because I don’t know how to integrate it without getting errors

Pacifiquateure

Customer
Oct 15, 2017
We are not the support of XenForo, if you have errors, contact them. They will answer you better regarding errors.
They may be able to fix this in future versions.

Regards,

JoyFreak

Customer
Nov 23, 2017
It’s not to do with xenforo it’s to do with Facebook, I never used the integration so I might be doing something wrong that’s why I ask maybe anyone can write a guide

JoyFreak

Customer
Nov 23, 2017
Yes I have followed That but Facebook has changed their layout so that guide is outdated

Pacifiquateure

Customer
Oct 15, 2017
Having read it, I can tell you that the manual is still vailde, it's just that he want you to look for a minimum for you to learn a little about yourself.
You said you had a mistake that you did not mention so I think it's more of a mistake on your part.
Can you tell the steps you did?

Regards,