Hi

• Hello Guest, Are you looking for a product but it doesn't exist? Or would you like a customized add-on?
    Contact us for a personalized quote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Replace image

JoyFreak

Customer
Nov 23, 2017
Hi, nice forums! I like the add ons too. I am going to buy the two Hide Links and Prefix Listing.

Just a quick question, I am using Xenforo V2 and wondered how to disable the member card when clicking on a username/avatar and just go straight to their profile? Is there a way, could you help me please?

Kindest regards

JoyFreak

Customer
Nov 23, 2017
Yes, may you tell me where to look as I have taken days looking for it and messing around with the template!

JoyFreak

Customer
Nov 23, 2017
Yes I have removed the contents of member tooltip and that gets rid of it but when you click on a username/avatar it still tries to load the tooltip and does not redirect to the profile page straight away.

Pacifiquateure

Customer
Oct 15, 2017
In this case, you need to completely revisit several templates because you want to delete the tooltip and a direct redirection to the profile.
The best is to go through an addon (if someone does).

Regards,

JoyFreak

Customer
Nov 23, 2017
Yes well this is something I am willing to pay for, so please allow this to be your next release ;) ! Or perhaps for me to buy for your hard work thank you very much

JoyFreak

Customer
Nov 23, 2017
There is no add on for this for version 2 if I am correct so this will be very handy for people like me who wishes the member card tool tip to be disabled

Pacifiquateure

Customer
Oct 15, 2017
Personally, I don't develop an addon; @XenConcept can probably do it but he is working on another fairly large project so I'm afraid it will be a little later after the official release of XF2.
We are listening to the customer, you can always leave a suggestion (https://www.xen-concept.com/forums/19/) for the creation of your addon and thus give other ideas about what you want to see on this one. :)

Regards,

JoyFreak

Customer
Nov 23, 2017
Oh, I need it as soon as really. Is the template method quicker, i mean I have deleted the member tooltip, what else do I need to do in order to get it to redirect to there profile page?

Pacifiquateure

Customer
Oct 15, 2017
I have not yet watched XF2 in its entirety, but it must surely play with the $user to be redirected to the right profile.

Regards,

Pacifiquateure

Customer
Oct 15, 2017
But the risk is that you are redirected when you put your cursor on the user, that's why it's easier to use an addon than a template edition.

Regards,

JoyFreak

Customer
Nov 23, 2017
There is an Xenforo 1 addon for disabling memeber cards but that won't work for V2 right? Maybe @XenConcept could edit it so it works for it?