Resolved User Activity Not Showing

• Hello Guest, Are you looking for a product but it doesn't exist? Or would you like a customized add-on?
    Contact us for a personalized quote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Resolved Next Previous Thread Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2017
I have installed the User Activity plugin, but it is not showing up in any thread, no matter where I set it to appear.

When I try to "rebuild" the add-on, I get a warning that the forum is in debug mode, but it is not.

Any idea how I can make this plugin work? I paid for this functionality specifically, but so far it hasn't worked. Thank you.

Attachments

• debug.jpeg
    debug.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 12

XenConcept

Backend Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Oct 14, 2017
Rennes
www.xen-concept.com
First of all your forum is in debug mode.

In the config.php file, delete the following line
PHP:
$config['debug'] = true;

For the add-on reinstall and look at the permissions.

Dec 10, 2017
First of all your forum is in debug mode.

In the config.php file, delete the following line
PHP:
$config['debug'] = true;

For the add-on reinstall and look at the permissions.
Hello and thank you.

However, my forum is NOT in debug mode, as I initially stated. That line has been deleted from config.php.

I will reinstall and check permissions.

Dec 10, 2017
Update: I didn't realize that there are two config.php files, both with debug lines. The correct one to edit is in the /src folder, but I was editing the one in the /library folder.

But it still didn't work. I finally found the permissions in the Admin menu (I was thinking chmod when you mentioned permissions). It took me a little while going through the "screenshots" folder in download, but I finally have it working.

I can suggest clear, written setup instructions with this download. I hadn't installed an add-on to Xenforo in a few years!

Status
Not open for further replies.